Friday, January 4, 2008

So much has changed...

Its been a while since I've written anything here. Like I told Dani, I didn't want to write when I was upset. I'd hate to put into words the feelings that were going through me the last few weeks. Suffice to say a lot of negative things have happened in the game of late. Some good things as well.

For the bad:
1. Imperial folded - I can't say I was there enough for them to really consider this heart breaking. But since I was forced out of Fury for helping them, it really was a sad moment. I hear Daveman and Aloo have found other things to do with their time and that no one else wanted to step up. I guess one day I'll figure it all out, but for now I've removed myself from endgame shells.
2. Allura and I are no more - Yeah she blew up at me. And the walls that crumbled around with the stories I've been hearing left this to be a pretty nasty parting. I wasn't ready to just be friends off the bat, and I guess she took that personally because she didn't even wish me a Merry Christmas or a Happy New Year back. She was right though. The good times were really good. I hope she's happier this way.
3. Dynamis split - A bunch of people didn't seem to be happy with the rate at which their AF was coming to them so they bailed. Those that are left are glad they went. I hear they formed a shell that has them recruiting only veteran members. I wish them luck with that. I'm sure they'll get what they want some day. Until that day, I just hope they don't screw over the people that seemed to be loyal to them. I've already heard one story of them screwing someone over. It's really sad. As for us, I've decided to open our recruitment to anyone. Friends only was a nice concept, but at the end of the day it really wouldn't have worked long term.

The good:
1. Dani and I have become really good friends. We've started doing a lot of things together.
2. Picked up another couple of friends in Duckman and Kaley. I'm not sure who's quirkier but they are a hoot to hang with.
3. Finished all the missions and quests in WotG. Still have to do campaing ops, but the group is trudging along.
4. Artielange has joined us for Assaults to replace Allura who left. Unfortunately we are a man down since Darkneo went with Allura.
5. Capped exp on WHM and SAM tonight. Well, recapped. Campaign is going to be nice for getting back that 1-2k you lose helping friends.
6. Got 75 BLM back. After the 48k loss in dynamis this one really hurt. I'm now posting a 9k buffer thanks to Campaign. Its nice to be able to exp without pressure and when you want to now.

Anyways, like I said. A lot has been going on of late but I've just not been in the mood to write. I'm hoping that this will help with that. I guess we'll find out...

1 Comments:

At January 4, 2008 at 11:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give it time. Maybe she'll talk to you when she's had some time to herself...or maybe not, chicks are fickle like that.

You know you shouldn't lie to people, Ach. It'd be nice if we did things together, but in all honesty it's more /follow Achates so that Dani can chat and /stalk Kaley. ;) She's my favorite easy Elvaan. <3

And since you're saying we have another opening, does that mean Deeb's out?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home