Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Turkey Week!

Happy Thanksgiving from mine to yours.

Its been a while since I've updated. Thursday was Thanksgiving and I had to work. But before I went in my family and friends gathered for a 6 turkey feast. We think. No one bothered to count and we just keep frying and baking until everyone was full. There was no left overs and the dogs passed out on the couch. Was a great day, except for work.

Really all that weekend I didn't do much on FFXI. Dynamis was an awesome volley of drops for once. I'm really proud of how the team has pulled together to bring in the inexperienced youth and make them teenagers ready to go out on their own. Course, we don't want them to leave but they could represent us well if they did. I'm having Allura announce a gil payout for the run since they also got 2 100cc to drop.

I'm slightly pissed at Madz. Prolly one of the better pullers I've had in the shell, and he decided to server hop. He'll be missed, but Imma kick his ghetto booty for leaving us. We wish him the best.

Did some assaults on Monday night. Brydan was oddly quiet and kinda freaky when he did finally speak up. Dani promises me there is nothing wrong, but I'm not so sure. Still, we pounded out 4 assault wins to bring Brydan and Darkneo up to Superior Private. I'm sure Brydan will have a joke or two about his privates now. =)

Dani really wanted to finish CoP last night. Can't blame her. Allura has been hounding me to help get these guys through so we can do more Limbus events. I'm all about helping, but some nights I'm just lazy. Hence, last night. We knocked out the Golem in Delkfutt's Tower and then the Bearenstein Bears in Oldtown. Dani managed to committ suicide before Brydan did. I'm impressed that a White Mage beat a Dark Knight. I'm sure we'll tease Bry about it for a bit. Supah made an ok tank, but then again he was on NIN... It's not like he knows how to be a true tank like Paladins are. ^.^b

Allura and I made some tentative plan ideas for finishing my goldsmithing sub. I'm not wild about wasting the gil, but there isn't much left for me to do in this game. I can't wait until everyone has their expansions so we can go through it as a team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home