Wednesday, November 21, 2007

MAID!!!!

With the new update they opened up the mog houses to friends and people in your party. Last night before dynamis we had some fun with this. Its obvious that a few things are true:

1. Allura keeps everything.

2. Dani is short.

3. Allura's moogle can be blinded.

4. The males have no sense of taste.

5. Allura wants to rearrange my furniture.

6. My moogle likes Allura's moogle.

7. Allura has no wardrobe closet.

I'm sure this little fun will wear soon enough, but for the time being it's interesting to see what people have for taste and gil. I for one will not open my moghouse until I hire a maid... in uniform. You know one of those fluffy skirts we men so love.

I should hire an interior decorator as well....

1 Comments:

At November 25, 2007 at 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Next time you need someone to crawl into a tight spot and get something for you, you remember that you make fun of my size mister!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home