Sunday, November 11, 2007

Waiting in the weeds

Another short night it seemed. Spent a lot of time at Fafnir waiting for his scaly ass to spawn. He decided to wait until the last minute and be forced out into the open by the server. The guys say he spawned yellow for a while this time, but I lag so bad in the Aery that I couldn't tell anyways. All I know is we didn't get the claim.

Spent a few more hours on BLU last night. It was a double empress band day so I was able to pack away some serious xp/hr soloing. Supah dragged his monk out and we both got about two levels in no time. We made Dani power level us, mostly cause she wanted to. Tried a few times to get the pugils to give me a screwdriver, but I think they were out of orange juice on the beach front.

16 levels to go.

2 Comments:

At November 12, 2007 at 12:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't mention how I intentionally let you both die a horrific death! I'm somewhat disappointed.

 
At November 12, 2007 at 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I remember to check without being told and there's nothing new. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home