Saturday, November 10, 2007

BLUs cured by Temenos Effect

Suprising how the last 12 hours or so have been a flurry of positive activity. I'm amazed how much time we spend in game doing pointless tasks and then that one day of the week where everything seems to get accomplished comes along.

Had a ton of fun leveling BLU last night. Supah made it easy and kind of monotonus (Spell check that Dani) but I enjoyed his company. I really got to know him better than before. Anyways, I now hate him. Every Blue Magic spell I have learned thus far has taken me forever. Either the mobs take 10 minutes to use the ability or I just can't seem to learn it. Until last night. 1/1 on Poison Breath. Oh no, I've killed a lot of doggies, but as soon as Supah shows up there it is. He's my new spell bitch. Lucky him. Got 3 more levels on BLU last night. Only 18 more to go so we can get these people their earrings.

And then Limbus this morning. I hate getting up early. I really do. But watching two people get their first AF +1 is worth it. We ok maybe not totally worth it but I wasn't objecting. Obsessed continued his uncontested collection of drops. I'm sure he'll put his beast panties to use trying to get Tanjer's undivided attention. Byla, lol, finally got something money can't buy. I have to say BLM really is the hardest set to complete and its always nice when a BLM gets their hat done. I picked up another complete set on PLD. I dunno what I'm going to waste it on. The paladin set really is meh after you complete body and feet. I'm thinking I'll go ahead and do legs just for the enmity up boost. Dunno though, but between Allura and I we are spending the coin. 3 RDM AF+1, 2 SAM AF+1, 1 BLM AF+1, 3 PLD AF+1, Boxer's, and 2x Loq. Earring in under 6 months really is keeping us low on the coin count. And I have a WHM set in my locker I dont really intend on using. Just glad the guys are having fun getting their coins and stuff.

After work tonight, I hope I can clear out a few more BLU levels so we can schedule DM soon.

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2007 at 11:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

monotonous

:D

 
At November 12, 2007 at 5:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

still need 14 coins for my beast panties :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home