Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fast Cast

Well, I already broke my promise to Dani. I missed posting yesterday. I spent all my free time making sure the information was right for our first Northlands run as a dynamis shell. Which, I then promptly missed. They did well without me though. Win and 2 wanted AF is a nice start to Northlands. Can't say I'm not proud of how fast they are growing up...

This morning we did I took them into another Limbus zone. This time we did the kings zone, but as a manaburn format. I was new to this style and it showed in the beginning. It was actually tougher than I thought to pull off, but 3-4 BLMs who have experience doing that zone as a team should have no problems clearing it. We ran out of time with King Behemoth left, which wasn't bad at all. The 6 coins each didn't hurt either.

I capped my evening with a discussion on scheduling. Metachronism turned out to be a rather nice guy, despite my expectations. I can't say I know all my comrades leading dynamis shells, but I generally do not hear pleasent things said about any end game leader no matter what the format. Usually its more about getting behind one and just sticking it out there. Meta and I reached an accord and he'll be a valuable asset as I move my shell into dreamlands.

Was a pretty good day, even if the fast cast effect kicked in....

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 4, 2007 at 1:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You phail! :( Don't let it happen again!

Wish you coulda been there for our win tonight I think you would've been truly impressed. I know you're proud anyway but you'd have been even more so if you could've seen it. For having so many people new to the zone (including myself) I think we did quite well. No full wipes, no casting or resting while we were on the wall, etc., etc. Can't wait to do it again.

 
At November 4, 2007 at 8:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

not bad for a first time indeed

 
At November 7, 2007 at 3:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Broken AGAIN.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home