Friday, November 16, 2007

MEOW BANG

I haven't been online much of late. I'm getting a lot of sleep and relaxing a bit. I haven't been feeling up to par and it shows in my lackluster approach to things lately. But I did manage to get a few things done over the last couple days.

Wednesday night we did Fenrir. I particularly liked the part where they wanted me to tank straight up as paladin with one healer. The amount of damage fenrir can dish out in short periods with his eclipse bite and high attack speed would make any paladin falter. I rearraged their setup and went in as PLD, WHM, RDM, BLM, BLU, DRK. Not my optimal team but it worked. We kited him around the platform until about half life and then let go on him. He managed to get his 2hr through chainspell stun but by that time it was too late. Grats to the five of you who got your new doggie pet. I went ahead and got the earring, but I'll probably never use it.

Dynamis in glacier was Tuesday night and pretty much another failure for me. No drops coupled with low attendence and a lack of blackmages really made it for a long night. We did well on our farming run driving in almost halfway with under 18 people, but nothing really to show for it. I've never seen any worth while AF drop from glacier. It's really kinda sad.

I went ahead and got my specticles from the SE event. I really think they arne't going to be worth the time put into it, but you never know with SE. I'm still laughing at how Bastok controlled first place on nearly every server and in 1 day they lost it on every server to Sandy. There is a reason everyone calls them lastok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home