Sunday, July 6, 2008

Busy busy, but not with SE

Life can be hectic when you get too involved with other things. I hve friends and relatives coming into town all summer and plenty of my own life things to do to keep me away from the game. Sadly I can say its really not that big of a draw for me anymore. I figured at one point I had completed 90% of the game, and all this new stuff is pointed towards group activities, which I just can't committ to anymore. It's really hard when you play before most people are even off work.

Se la vi.

Anyways, I managed to get 54 Goldsmithing today. Something I've put off for a long time mostly because it is a gil sink. Since I've sold all my blm, whm, thf, and hp+ gear for pld, I've had the gil to do this. I still have no clue why, but I'm doing it.

Til next time.

1 Comments:

At October 18, 2008 at 9:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

forget about this?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home