Friday, March 21, 2008

Been a while...

It's been a long time since I've written. I've had a lot of topics that I could have written about too. But for those of you who do not know me well enough yet, I get busy and I get lazy. I'm a person who gets tunnel focused on what I want to do and I do it. I tend to drop some other projects while I'm focused like that. Such was the blog.

Tonight was no exception. I went at campaign with a serious objective that I wanted to complete in one night. I should have never expected to but I tried. In then end I posted over 10,000 xp to my BLM buffer and another 2,000 on SAM for limit points. The new way of doing campaign is nice for those of use who like to multitask. I rather enjoy going SAM and engaging the Fortifications and then just walking away until its done. It saves me time and effort to get some xp while doing real life things on the side.

I'm finding it difficult with my schedule to get into group events though. No one seems to want to do sky, sea, limbus, dynamis, etc after midnight EST. I can't say that I'm not surprised.

Tomorrow I should finish up my next campaign medal and reset my timer from 7 days back up to 30 days. It will be nice to not have to worry about it for a while.

Crafting is still at 98. I did synth Dani the second signed Noble's on the server. I have to admit I rather enjoy seeing my name on gear that I synthed. Now only if I could HQ like Sansoke.

I have a lot more to write about that I'll save for later. Dani has me leveling THF (yeah, I never would have thought it either), I have Impulse Drive to finish for SAM, I've been toying with buying a Hauby+1, I have completed my haste setup on SAM, and I'm looking at doing a DD build for PLD to go with everything else I have done. I also have toyed with checking how many quests and mission I've done and have left.

Its hard to admit, but I think I'm enjoying the game again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home