Monday, January 21, 2008

Clean Up Time

My linkshell site is a mess. No joke.

I spent the little time I had tonight fixing the bank thread. Its not that the information wasn't right. Its just so damn hard to follow the payout rules when you can't see the information you want. So I rewrote it.

It's much easier to read now.

With all the changes we have made I really should read through the rules section and make sure it's 100% accurate. I know something is bound to be off, but such is life.

I have to be at work in 5 hours, so you all will have to wait until another night to hear about leveling DRK. Go go emo!

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2008 at 11:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Go go emo" is far too happy. It should be more like /wrist /bleed out. Oh and you'll need an especially emo macro involving Last Resort and Souleater...all the cool DRK's do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home