Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Good Luck Charm

Monday's are really shitty. I get about 4 hours sleep between work shifts and then am usually up late in the evening hanging with friends. Well today was no different. Except my good luck charm.

I decided to blow more money crafting. No clue why. And I teased Dani about being my good luck charm, so she came out and watched every synth. I skilled on 5 of the 12 synths. After last nights abismal 2 for 12, I've no declared Dani my synthing bitch. She is now required to watch every synth from 95 to 100 clothcraft. I'm wondering how much she's gonna charge for her time since she knows how much extra I lose when she's not around watching. >.>

Assaults were good tonight. We finally picked up a 6th member. Unfortunately it means more backtracking to move forward but even Brydan was game. We knocked out enough that we should be able to catch her up at a good pace. Now if we can just keep the group moving forward without any changes.

I also went and picked up a few more levels on BLU. We are getting really close and ready to do the super tank version of Divine Might. I can't wait to try it out and see how well it really works.

Tomorrow is looking to be a busy day. I hope tonight I can actually sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home