Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another Busy Week

Work is literally kicking my ass days at a time now. With my boss on vacation I'm finding little motivation not to pass out at the end of each day. With that said we've still done quite a lot this week.

1. Kaley got to ZM 6 tonight. In fact she is finishing the last of her headstones now.

2. Duck will join his first sky shell. I talked to Dracoden a bit about Kaley and Duck. I really want them to have a positive first sky shell even if they don't get everything there are looking for.

3. Two dynamis-sandoria this week both with 2 100cc drops. This relieves the bank pressure I was about to have to make serious decisions on.

4. Symphonee who joined us as the 6th for assaults got her first rank up. Grats hun!

5. Dani started working on bard. I know she's wanted to do this for a long time and I'm glad she's finally getting around to it.

6. Got me a decent buffer on BLM again. Dynamis and me just don't get along when it comes to Black Mage. Wonder how long this 15k is gonna last.

7. Oh, almost forgot... hit 98 clothcraft last night. Two more levels to go and only about 800mil more in gil. LOL

I made a concious decision last night that I actually want to do my Aegis. I know I really can't afford it and I will have to spend most of my play time now farming, but its something I can do in the game that I haven't done yet. There really isn't much left that I haven't tried or finished.

Got to work tomorrow so we'll see how far the motivation goes this week.

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2008 at 7:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on 98! That's so exciting! You know I'm always up for helping farm. We could do BC's too and hope we don't get crap drops.

I'm glad they got so much of ZM done and plan to be done by Friday. I wish I could've stayed up later to help out. If they get sky by Friday at least I'll have someone to hang out with and talk to and not have to hit on random strangers. >.>

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home