Thursday, January 10, 2008

O what a night...

Oh, what a night,
Hypnotizing, mesmerizing me.
She was everything I dreamed she'd be.
Sweet surrender, what a night!

Was a busy busy night for me. First and foremost I finally got off my ass and finished BLU. It's now and 37 and the gear has already hit the Auction House. Now if Kaley will just finish her ZMs we can take the group out and do Divine Might using the super tank strategy. Can't wait to see how well it really does work.

I also got some skill ups in clothcraft. I hit 96.4 tonight just tagging some single synths here and there. I can definitly say that final quarter darksday is yielding me the best skill up rate. Truth or just luck I don't much care, but I will be crafting during this period mostly now. I'm rather excited to be skilling clothcraft again. I know its a gil waste, but its something I can do alone when people aren't around.

And my best accomplishment of the night. I got Dani crafting. Yeah, sure its a gil sinkhole at times. But we had fun doing it and I think she'll have fun working on it from time to time. I'm just glad she understands that you can level it without putting gil into it as long as you farm. I finally got my leather source. Just need to invest into it!

Duckman and Kaley were MIA tonight. So nothing really event wise got done. Those slackers had better pick up the pace....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home