Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blast from the past

I've officially played this game way too long. Unforunately, I'd have given up long ago if any of the companies would put out another game worth a damn. MMORPGs are slowly dieing simply because people are just getting sick of the same shit with a new picture. Yet, they still make money so companies don't try to break the mold. Kinda sad if you ask me.

But that's now what I wanted to post about. It's been almost 5 years of playing this game. And this past week Alexiyah came back. Its funny how little I remember of her from 5 years ago. She's a sweetheart with a cunning sense of humor and that childish laugh. When she quit her highest job was 39. She had just helped me get my RSE for my character. Yes, back when I had only ONE job over 30 instead of one job UNDER 30. It was a long time ago. But she's back. And I couldn't be happier to see her.

Tonight we spent time getting her RSE. Kinda funny how that worked out. I love that she's got the noob effect and that I can teach her a few things. I mean after all, she taught me the basics long ago. I'm just glad that I can help someone who kept me in the game back when I was first frustrated with it.

It's good to have you back Alexiyah. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home