Friday, February 1, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

Been a busy few days!

Dani and I have decided to level her bard with my warrior. In doing that she's been working on her bard levels to catch up. But whenever she gets bored of that she's been power leveling my dark. The other night it was nice to have conversation while she was PLing my really crappy party. The four levels went by really fast and I'm almost done yet another sub job. I've decided in whatever bored moments I may have that I'm going to get all my jobs to 37 just to keep up with the sub job rituals.

Today I updated the website. Its really about time. The overhaul has been needed for a while and I've just not been motivated enough to do it. That, and my internet connection has been utter shit lately. But, desipte all that, I made some huge adjustments to the site and now all I have to do is condense all the forum posts into readable text for applicants. I like where it is headed, I'm just not too sure of the style. I guess we'll see when I'm done.

Its really been a drag working late. Hell even Brydan is usually in bed or logged by the time I get home and he and I work the same shitty schedules usually. I guess I can't complain, money in equals ability to live.

I'm in the middle of cleaning my apartment while selling crap I don't need anymore on the auction house. I'm estatic to finally have space on my characters again.

I need to remember to get with Duckman and Kaley about CoP and getting them through. I might start doing that Monday and Wednesday nights when Dani and I don't level. So much still to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home