Saturday, February 2, 2008

Code Monkey Loose!

I didn't play at all tonight. I got on long enough to chit chat with some people but not to do anything in game wise.

Why?

Because I'm coding. I've begun to rebuild the website for Absolute and gear it towards what my other leaders need to do their jobs. The foundation is set and the pages just need to be written, but I think in the end it will be a valuable tool for the ls. I'm happy where it is headed so far, but it has a long way to go.

Of course it would help if I wasn't so rusty. Nothing is more aggravating than being stuck on a simple problem for so long only to find the solution by accident. I'm sure once I get going the flow will come and the coding will be easier to remember.

I've already coded over 10,000 lines of code for this site and its still growing! Wish someone would pay me to have this much fun at work....

1 Comments:

At March 11, 2008 at 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

O M G ... update already jeez.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home