Sunday, May 11, 2008

Quests are for Knights

Poor Dani. She's gotten suckered into my dream of having every quest done in FFXI. I figure it is one of the few accomplishments that is left that not many have acheived. Not that the rewards are great, but a lot of the stories are fun to read and learn about.



I've completed most of the main city areas. Most of what I have left in the original expansions and game design are the artifact armor for jobs I have yet to level (if I ever will). I'm quite content with completing things over time, so one day they all will be done.







There have been some great places to see cut scenes. I love this waterfall picture. It's from a quest that Dani wanted to do for a long time and that we just keep putting off. Of course, there wasn't much difficulty to what we were doing, but we both have this lazy thing going on.



I almost wish there were more people who enjoy the finer parts of FFXI. It is not all about hack and slash like everyone focuses on. I love to do things that require more skill and motivation than gear and sheer numbers. I've come, over the past few weeks, to the realization that I really do not care how people view my playing abilities. I know that I'm better than most and doing what I can to partake in the game. If that's not good enough for the masses then oh well. It's my $30.






I hope that others decide to join us in doing what we are enjoying. There are just some great views and things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home