Monday, May 12, 2008

S.E is not SquareEnix, it's Slave Entertainment

I do not know why we do it. We spend hours and hours over and over doing the same thing with no result in FFXI. Tonight was the 5th run I've done specifically trying to spawn one NM in Salvage. Tonight is the 5th time it hasn't spawned. It's not that we are running out of time or that we are missing a key component to get to the spawn area. This !@#$ !@#$!@ #$!@#$ mob will just not spawn.

I feel sorry for Ariesol. He's been doing this a lot longer than me and he's getting really frustrated with this single NM. Mind you the NM is 100% drop rate too. He said it best tonight, "I have about as much chance of getting Kraken Club as I do getting this NM to spawn."

Keep your chin up buddy. We'll keep coming until you get it. You can count on us.

SE, suck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home